Fall Asleep to Favorite Music or Ambient Sounds
Your Apple iPhone as a sleep timer!
Save battery life and prevent distraction by enabling the sleep timer to stop streaming music, video, radio, television, audiobooks, or podcast content.
Access the iOS clock element in the Control Center by swiping up from above the Home Button on models prior to the iPhone X. Select the Clock feature found next to the Flashlight, in the lower left-center of the application.
How to Set the Timer
· Tap to open the Clock, selecting the Timer.
· Tap the When Timer Ends option
· Select Stop Playing (last option)
· Confirm check mark in left margin, indicating selection
· Select Set (upper-right corner)
· Adjust time including Hour/Minute/Second
· Tap Start to enable the Sleep Timer
With the Sleep Timer enabled, your iPhone will stop playing any streaming music or other media playing after the specified period of time has elapsed.
Saving battery life, minimizing distraction – good night!